Now more than ever before, data can present useful insight into user behaviour and productivity. How can we use data to determine learning strategies to meet changing business demands?
- Identifying KPIs to effectively monitor progress
- Applying data to measure learning impact and ROI assessment
- Using analytics to determine diverse learning styles and preferences
- How to develop data literacy within learning and development teams
- Using cross-functional data to support the overall business strategy